I’m pretty lucky to have clear skin 90% of the time – although I still suffer from the occasional breakout every now and then, my skins seems to be in a happy place right now. I don’t know whether its due to the fact that during my teenage years my skin decided to embarrass me in every way possible or if it’s just a ‘good’ year. I’m hoping it’s the first option and my skin has done enough punishment to me for the rest of my life…whatever the case is I know that Elizabeth Arden has definitely helped me along the way!
I’ve only been on the EA bandwagon for a couple of years, I tried many skincare products before and none of them seemed to work with my skin. It either left me too dry, too flaky, too ‘dirty’ or it just felt like I was putting money down the drain because I didn’t notice any improvements to my skin.
However, with Elizabeth Arden I feel like I’m feeding my skin gold. My skin feels so hydrated, energised and leaves me with a constant smile on my face.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Cleanser PRO’s:
- This baby comes in a 125ml bottle, and because you only need to use a penny sized amount each time this product lasts ages! I only need to think about buying a new one every 3-4 months.
- When mixed with water this cleanser foams which I love!
- It’s pretty much a makeup remover as well. Okay I wouldn’t use this baby as the sole purpose to remove my makeup, but sometimes I’ll still have some mascara left on my lashes or some eyeshadow on my lids and I can guarantee this cleanser will leave my skin 100% clean.
- It’s well worth the buck!
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Cleanser CON’s:
- I’ve thought long and hard about this and I cannot find something wrong with this cleanser.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturiser PRO’s:
- I love the fact that you can get this bad boy is a SPF 15 version or a no SPF version. I generally always opt for the no SPF version however in the Summertime it’s great to know that your moisturiser can contain a little protection against the sun.
- Much like the cleanser this baby goes a long way – you only need a dab of it on your forehead, nose and cheeks.
- The product works it’s way into your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky.
- My skin feels hydrated and soft.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturiser CON’s:
- This product comes in a plastic jar with a simple twist on and twist off lid – every time I open this baby I feel like I’m exposing it to hundreds of nasty germs floating around.
You can grab these babies from farmers.co.nz
Have you tried the Elizabeth Arden skincare range? What do you think of it?