I’m always on the look out for product dupes and makeup products that are affordable yet high quality – as much as I would love my vanity to only consist of only high end products a part of me doesn’t ever see that happening and another part of me doesn’t ever want to.
Drugstore products can be great, so Beauty Babe’s – before you go finding money you probably don’t have take a look at these products that are sure to be affordable yet leave you feeling like a million bucks!
- Maybelline SuperStay Foundation – as you guys know this is my holy grail foundation. 24hr super stay power, heat; sweat and humidity resistant ahhhh what’s not to love?! On top of all that the coverage is amazing; providing a medium to full coverage that doesn’t leave you feeling ‘cakey’ – this foundation is one for the books! Retailing at $36.99 from Farmers stores you can grab this baby in a range of shades.
- Rimmel Apocalips – starting out as a range of highly pigmented glossy lipsticks these bad boys now also come in a matte range form. Yes, you read that right! Now you have the option of a liquid lipstick or a lipgloss. Both are crazy pigmented, with little touch ups required throughout the day. Available at Farmers stores for $18.99.
Perfect dupe for ABH Liquid Lipsticks and Glosses.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner – perfect for beginners, this liner has a very fine and precise tip which makes winged liner a piece of cake.
Perfect dupe for Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner.
- Chi Chi Brow Pomade – let’s just say the hype on this baby was real! Chi Chi slayed the game with the launch of these products. Each jar contains 2g of creamy and pigmented pomade that will have your brows looking ‘on fleek’ all day every day. Available at Farmers for $20.99.
Perfect dupe for ABH Dipbrow.
- Rimmel Bronzer – if you like a natural looking sun kissed glow, this is the bronzer for you! Providing a very subtle shimmer you’ll be looking like you had a wonderful vacation in the Bahamas!
- Ardell Wispies – natural and long with just a hint of fierceness, these lashes are my ultimate fav. You can get a natural look or change it to a more dramatic look with just a hint of eyeliner, whatever the occasion is these lashes will be sure to be a showstopper. $14.99 from leading pharmacies.
- Chi Chi Palettes – talk about pigmentation, shimmer, and ease of blending…the chi chi palettes have me questioning how something so good can be so affordable. There are plenty of colour choices available with each palette containing over 12 different shades and no two palettes are the same. In conclusion, you pretty much have every colour option available ever! Retailing at $32.99 this will be an asset in your beauty draw.
- L’Oreal Lumi Primer – I love using primer to help fill in any pores and keeping my face looking fresh all day long. This primer offers just that – providing a silky dewy finish you really don’t need a highlighter with this baby. $36.99.
Perfect dupe for Kat Von D Lock it Featherweight Primer.
All prices are in NZD. Do you have any drugstore fav’s? Share yours below.